Right. Realised I haven't written anything in here for a bit, and there have been lovely dates and nefarious plots afoot.
- Boxman bollocksed up the article. No surprises there. He may've used accurate quotes, but they were so far out of context it barely mattered. Did hear strange noises coming from his office on Friday, but it's better for my mental health if I don't ask.
- He bailed me up on Thursday to add a gloat to the usual come-on. Lavender Brown turned up, barbs were traded, etc. Now, we suddenly have a nefarious plotting date for Tuesday, seeing if we can't get rid of the git somehow. I think I'll save any "hooray"s until after I've met with Lavender. Wonder if she's as surly over dinner as she is at the office?
- Had breakfast with Mum and Dad. No real reason for the invite, it seemed, just catching up. Dad showed off his breakfast skills (since he can't cook anything else, not that we tell him this) and let Mum and I catch up a bit. Haven't told them anything about boys beyond that I've seen someone a few times. I thought maybe she'd be a bit wary, but I got the "as long as you're happy, Mandy" spiel.
- He took me to Paris last Friday. PARIS! It was beautiful and...it was Paris! Ended up back at mine eventually, snogging on the couch. I think he's quite fond of that couch, actually. Still, great night, fantastic food, and he looked glorious.
- Owled me early Monday morning (grrrr) with coffee things, so he's forgiven. And Quidditch passes, and an invitation out on Sunday. I feel like maybe I should organise a date? But he's very good at them.
- He took a beating from those Appleby bastards and still managed to win. So proud.
- Took me on a picnic today! With no prior prompting about my love for them. He's some kind of romantic genius, maybe? Gorgeous little spot with a lake, and he rowed us across to the other side. I very nearly swooned. Took off his shirt, not that I minded, to show his bruises. OUCH. Was powerless to resist the urge to kiss them better. Again and again and again.